Santé’s Commitment To You
When it comes to post-acute care, Santé believes that the whole patient matters. This means that, rather than focusing strictly on the illness or ailment that brought you to us, we’re also focused on your emotional well being, your goals and aspirations throughout recovery, and the challenges that you might be facing.
Why do we follow a whole-patient philosophy? Because your mental, emotional, and spiritual health are just as critical for healing, recovery, and quality of life as your physical condition. This whole patient approach focuses on providing:
- A comfortable, home-like setting so you get the rest and relaxation you need
- Close attention to your medical condition to ensure your safety
- The treatments and medications you need to regain optimum health
- Attention to your emotional health as you experience the recovery process
- Acknowledgement and exploration of your spiritual needs so we can connect you with appropriate resources
- Necessary assistance to encourage your progress in regaining strength and independence
- Delicious and healthy menu choices to ensure you receive adequate and satisfying nutrition to promote healing and recovery
- Opportunities to engage in a variety of ways that add value and enrichment to everyday life, like time with visitors, good conversation, relaxing music, wireless internet, and daily activities.
Whatever brings you to Santé, it is our goal that, when you leave our care, you feel physically, mentally, and emotionally ready to take on the next phase in your life. Our focus on the whole patient results in a high patient success rate and rich, long-term relationships with our patients that last well beyond their stay with us.
If you or a loved one is in need of post-acute care, we would love to visit with you about your individual needs and goals for recovery. Give us a call or stop by today to learn more.