Our Home Health Care Services
Home health care services provided by Santé are designed to maintain your loved one’s qualify of life, health, and well-being while still encouraging and empowering them to be as independent as possible. Our services are customized for each patient to ensure clients are able to do the things independently that they want and like to do while still receiving the level of help they need with more difficult tasks.
Some of the ways we can assist your loved one at home include:
- Medication set-up and administration
- Assistance with bathing
- Nail care (fingers and toes)
- Assistance with oral hygiene (mouth, lips, tongue, teeth, or dentures)
- Help with household chores like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Treatment administration, such as creams, lotions, and bandages
- Help with dressing and putting on compression stockings
- Monitoring blood pressure, blood sugar, or vital signs
- Scheduling home assessments, communication with primary care provider, and appointments
Our home health care services are customized for each patient depending on their individual needs. Patients may range from mostly independent to completely dependent on others in order to perform activities of daily living.
Our caring and skilled providers always have one goal: to encourage and maintain the independence and quality of life of our patients while ensuring that their specific needs are met. What this means is that our providers ensure they schedule enough time to allow your loved one to complete the parts of the task he or she can without help before stepping in and assisting where needed. This helps your loved one maintain independence and dignity.
To learn more about how home health care can improve quality of life and health for you or your loved one, call us at Santé today. We have conveniently located providers who can come to your home in both the Phoenix and Tucson areas.< Back to Library