Finding The Best Local Rehabilitation Center
Choosing a local rehabilitation center can be challenging if you don’t know where to start. The listings are many and you may not know anyone who can steer you in the right direction. At Santé, we understand that finding the best local rehabilitation center is important. To help you in your efforts, we would like to share what we’ve learned from our patients to assist you in screening and selecting a rehab facility.
- Always check online reviews of the facility. Past patients can provide the best testimony of the facility’s ability to meet patient expectations and produce positive results. While a small percentage of negative reviews are possible, steer clear of facilities with a significant number or ratio of negative reviews.
- Thoroughly review the facility’s website to learn more about their values and mission, building and grounds, and service offerings. Rule out facilities that are unable to clearly provide the services you need.
- Always schedule an interview with a facility before making a final decision. An on-site interview will provide you with an opportunity to ask questions and help you gain an understanding of the temperament of the staff and quality of the services.
- When exploring facilities that accept Medicare and Medicaid, ask to see their most recent survey results. Survey findings are near unavoidable, but the severity of the findings and the facility’s corrective measures can help you narrow down your choices.
- Ask for references. Patients often feel that they aren’t in a position to request references. However, many facilities are able to provide the names and contact information for very satisfied patients who will eagerly speak on their behalf.
- Research the facility’s standing with the Better Business Bureau. Steer clear of facilities with poor BBB ratings and unresolved complaints.
At Santé, we diligently screen and train our staff to provide unwavering quality services and compassionate care. To learn more about our local rehabilitation center, visit us Santé today. We are happy to give you a tour of our facilities and answer all of your questions.